|Phone: 989-752-3103 FAX: 989-752-4962
989-752-3103 ext 4356
- If you need replacement parts for your equipment contact us with the part number from the existing part.
- If you cannot identify the part number from the existing part, review your existing assembly drawing for the correct part number information.
- If you do not have assembly drawings and cannot identify the part number describe the location and function of the part you need.
- Locate the equipment serial number that will be stamped on the machine name plate. It will be a four-digit number. Example X-0000
- Service parts representatives can investigate and service all your part needs.
- We have and maintain all original build records and drawings from 1933 to the present.
NEWCOR Bay City and National Electric Welding Company are one in the same. The company name was abbreviated down to NEWCOR in 1969.
Machines built before 1969 will have a National Electric Welding Co. nameplate. Machines built after 1969 will have a NEWCOR nameplate.